In the first part of a two episode series on New York's no-fault insurance system, I channel my inner Stephen Colbert and look at who does and does not have coverage for an auto accident.
- The episode is brought to you by IIABNY Web CE
- The Word: No-Fault
- No-Fault covers injuries only, not property damage
- It covers the named insured and relatives in virtually any vehicle other than a motorcycle
- It covers anyone else injured in the insured's vehicle in New York State
- It covers New York residents injured in the insured's vehicle outside New York
- The exclusions narrow the coverage considerably
- Visit the Automobile Insurance page in the Research section of the IIABNY Web site for more information.