The new episode of Ask Tim waves the checkered flag at my two-part look at New York's No-Fault insurance system (if you missed it, also take a look at part one.)
- The episode is brought to you by IIABNY's newly endorsed Workers' Compensation wholesaler PMC Insurance Group
- Basic No-Fault provides $50,000 coverage for medical and related expenses and lost wages
- $25,000 optional basic economic loss coverage is available
- So is an additional limit, typically as high as $100,000
- The injured person cannot sue for pain and suffering unless she has suffered a serious injury (dismemberment, disfigurement, permanent loss of use of an organ, etc.)
- More information is available on the Auto Insurance Issues page in the Research section of the IIABNY Web site.