The new episode of the Ask Tim podcast discusses five coverage wrinkles in the ISO Homeowners policy (year 2000 edition) that you might not be aware of. The highlights:
- I've got a trivial mind
- The Homeowners policy will pay to remove fallen trees that are blocking a driveway or handicapped-access ramp.
- The policy covers, without a specific dollar limitation, personal property at home that the insured uses occasionally for business.
- The policy does not cover the cost of refilling a swimming pool that had to be drained for repairs.
- Without the Special Coverage endorsement, the policy does not cover a TV damaged by someone throwing a Nintendo Wii game controller into the screen.
- The policy provides up to $200 coverage for gift cards.
- For more information, visit the Big "I" Virtual University Research Library section on Homeowners insurance.
- I hint at a potential career change.